Introduction to SAP BI and Business Objects Solutions
Course Description & Content
- Overview of SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence (BI)
- Describing SAP Analytics Solutions
- Identifying the Components of SAP Business Objects
- Data Sources for BusinessObjects BI Reporting Tools
- Describing Enterprise Data Sources for BI reporting tools
- Describing Local Data Sources for BI reporting tools
- SAP Business Objects Design Studio
- Creating an Analytical Application in SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office
- Creating a Workbook in SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft PowerPoint
- Creating a Presentation using Business Objects Analysis for Microsoft Power Point
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- Creating Web Intelligence Documents in SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- SAP Crystal Reports
- Creating a Report in SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- Differentiating SAP Crystal Reports and SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise (Optional)
- SAP Lumira
- Visualizing Data in SAP Lumira
- SAP Predictive Analytics 2.0
- Describing SAP Predictive Analytics
- Forecasting with SAP Predictive Analysis - Automated Analytics
- Using SAP Predictive Analysis - Expert Analytics
- BI Platform Features - Reporting with Mobile Devices
- Describing the Methods of Making Reports Available on Mobile Devices
- BI Platform Features - Scheduling and Report Distribution
- Scheduling and Emailing a SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Report
Available for customized training only. If you are interested, please complete the interest form here.
Competency-Based Professional Development: Our programs increase learner retention through application, which results in a more productive workforce. Students demonstrate their competence by successfully completing a course assessment.
All Inclusive: Each course delivered at CSU includes materials, pre-test and post-test, coffee, snacks, lunch and convenient, on-site parking.
Educated and Experienced Instructors: Our instructors bring years of real-world, classroom and CPA, CFA, SHRM, PhD and MBA experience. Many hold leadership positions in northeast Ohio organizations and have taught at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Cost-Effective: The course is designed to minimize travel expenses and time away from work.
Convenient: Flexible schedules are not only an attractive option, but a necessary for busy professionals.
Networking Opportunities: Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
Audit option: Students have the option to audit a course they have already attended at no charge within one academic year. Interested students must notify the ProDev office requesting to audit a course a minimum of 10 business days prior to the course start date to ensure there is enough seating. Audit students are responsible for their own parking and lunches. New materials will not be provided.
Corporate, Custom Availability: Can be custom-tailored to the needs of your organization to provide skills your workforce can apply immediately as a corporate training if requested.
No refunds will be issued if notification is not received seven business days prior to the first day of class. Registrants who cancel will receive a refund, less a $50 processing fee, if we receive written notification a minimum of seven business days prior to the first day of class.