Mentoring & Coaching Level 2 (Online)
Building on Coaching and Mentoring in the Workplace Course I, C/M II take a further in-depth look at variables involved in employee support. Additionally, in this course you will develop skills in the development, implementation, and support of coaching and mentoring programs in your workplace. Critical analysis and improvement of your programs alongside group dynamics and innovative strategies will also be examined in terms of coaching and mentoring programs. This course offers the much-awaited toolkit you have been searching for to improve your employees’ performance and create the working environment that your employees will find truly rewarding.
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- To provide individuals with a broad understanding of employee variables necessary to consider in the development of a workplace coaching or mentoring program.
- Examine the stages of development, implementation, and promotion of coaching and mentoring programs in the workplace, in the content of best practices.
- Explore the evaluation process in programs for coaching and mentoring in the workplace.
- Evaluate unique workplace variables that may determine the need and appropriate application for implementation of innovative strategies in coaching and mentoring tactics.
- Recruit support for, implement, and promote your coaching or mentoring program in the workplace.
- Critically evaluate your workplace coaching or mentoring program.
- Properly implement strategies for coaching and mentoring programs in the face of unique employee and/or organizational variables.
- Special Employee Considerations in Workplace Coaching and Mentoring Programs
- The Remote Worker
- The Part-time Worker/Just-in-Time Workforce
- Generational Differences
- The Power Differential
- Development of a Coaching/Mentoring Program at Your Workplace
- Setting Your Workplace Goals & Objectives
- Making Your Workplace A Learning and Growth Organization
- Buy-in & Rewards -Promotion of Your C/M Programs
- Investment & Support
- Critical Evaluation of Your Workplace Coaching/Mentoring Program
- Checkpoints for successful coaching/mentorship programs
- Successful Workplace Models of Coaching/Mentoring
- Programmatic and individual evaluations in coaching/mentorship programs
- When are you “Done”? The Feedback Loop
- Final Issues to Build On in Mentoring/Coaching in the Workplace
- Group Dynamics